Personal data controller:
Mimi Déco s.r.o., with registered office at Farského 1385/1, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice, Czech Republic
Registration No: 05907128
VAT ID: CZ05907128
registered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, File No. 272809
Contact details of personal data controller:
Delivery address: Mimi Déco s.r.o., Farského 1385/1, 170 00 Praha 7 – Holešovice, Czech Republic
Telephone number: +420 234 280 782
Contact email: email@example.com
Personal data protection is very important to us. Please acquaint with the Policy which contains important information regarding the usage of your personal data, related rights and obligations.
- GENERAL PROVISIONS
- What governs our relationship when dealing with personal data?
Dealing with personal data is governed by the legal order of the Czech Republic, and directly applicable regulations of European Union, more particularly Regulation (EU) no. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as the “Regulation“), Act no. 110/2019 Sb., on processing of personal data, and Act no. 480/2004 Sb. on certain legal aspects of information society services, and amendment of a few tax laws, as amended.
- Information we collect
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal Data is particularly (but not exclusively):
- Identification Data, such as the name and surname, the birth number, date of birth, username of an account;
- Contact Details, such as the address of residence (or address for service), phone number, e-mail address;
- Other information, such as information collected via cookies, IP address (network identifier) including the type of web browser, the device and operating system, duration and number of accesses to the website and corresponding information.
- COLLECTING AND USING PERSONAL DATA
- How we collect your personal data
You provide us with your personal data particularly by completing your purchase order (or by filling a contact form), eventually within registration. Please inform us if there is any change of your personal data.
Some personal data can be collected and saved via cookies during visit on the website. You can read more about cookies in the Article 5 of the Policy.
- On which basis and for which purposes we process your personal data
- We can collect, and process personal data insert while you are inquiring (particularly by filling a contact form) or ordering goods without your explicit consent solely for the purpose of performance of the contract, which means in order to deliver the goods. We can further process the data in order to comply with our other obligations imposed by the law (particularly record-keeping obligations, archiving of invoices etc.) and for purpose of protection of our legal claims.
- We can collect, and process information provided within registration without your explicit consent solely for the purpose of permit access, administration and management of a user account.
- We are entitled to use your e-mail address without your explicit consent for the purpose of sending commercial communications regarding our goods similar to the ones you ordered. You can refuse sending of these commercial communications at any time (also while ordering the goods).
- After your consent via confirmation on the website, we can process your personal data
- If we process personal data collected via cookies, we do so on the basis of your consent (which you give us in applicable Settings of your Internet browser), on the basis of our legitimate interest or for the purpose of performance of the contract. If you will further use the website after you have been reminded of processing the personal data, we are entitled to process these personal data. We use data collected via cookies for the purpose of user support, improving our services including analysis of user's behaviour and marketing.
We will ask for your consent before using data for a purpose other than those that are set out above.
- For how long we use the data
We use the personal data insert by ordering goods, or within registration on the website, solely for the time necessary to fulfil the contract and obligations imposed by the law, respectively for protection of our legal claims.
If you give us explicit consent to process personal data or if we use your e-mail address for commercial communications, the data will be used for the time our website, on which we offer goods similar to ones you ordered, is functioning (or for the time period stated in the consent).
- YOUR RIGHTS IN RELATION TO PERSONAL DATA
- Right to withdraw consent
If we process your personal data solely based on your consent (i.e. without any other legal purpose), you can decide to withdraw your consent at any time.
The withdrawal of consent to processing personal data is possible at any time:
- by sending an e-mail to contact e-mail address;
- by calling to our phone number;
- in writing by letter sent to our delivery address;
- in case of commercial communications – in a way which is indicated in every email containing commercial communications (by clicking on deregistering link or by another way).
Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of personal data processing done before the withdrawal.
- Right of access by the data subject
You have the right to be informed about processing of your data and eventually to access your personal data, in particular to get the following information:
- purpose of processing;
- category of processed personal data;
- recipient or category of recipients to whom will be the personal data accessible;
- time for which will be the personal data saved.
We will provide you with the copy of your personal data at your request. We may request a reasonable compensation not exceeding necessary costs for providing the information about processing of your personal data.
- Right to rectification
You have the right to request an imminent rectification of your incorrect or inaccurate data, e.g. rectification of incorrect data or/and complement of inaccurate data.
- Right to object to processing
You have the right to object to processing of your processed personal data at any time, if we process these data for the purpose of direct marketing including any automatic process of your personal data. After the objection, we will stop processing your personal data for these purposes.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten“)
You have the right to request the erasure of your personal data if:
- the personal data are no long needed for purposes for which the data was collected or processed;
- you decided to withdraw the consent with processing;
- you objected to processing of the personal data;
- the personal data were processed illegally.
If there are no legal reasons for the refusal of erasure, we must comply with your request.
- Right to restriction of processing
You have the right to request the restriction of processing of your personal data if:
- the accuracy of the data is contested;
- the processing is illegal, and you request the restriction of personal data instead of erasure;
- we no longer need your personal data for the purpose of processing, but you request these data for determining, execution or protection of your legal rights;
- you object to processing.
When the processing is restricted, we are only entitled to save your personal data; further processing is possible solely with your consent or for legal purposes.
If the processing of personal data is restricted for reason of your objection to processing, the restriction lasts for the time necessary to find, whether we are obliged to uphold the objection.
If the processing of personal data is restricted for reason of accuracy contestation of your personal data, the restriction lasts for the time of verification of the data accuracy.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to collect the personal data you have provided us with, in the structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit these data to another personal data controller.
- How can you exercise your rights?
You can exercise your rights in relation with personal data via our contact details. You will be provided with all the information and actions without undue delay.
When protecting your personal data, we will accommodate your needs as much as we can. However, if you are not satisfied with the arrangement, you have the right to contact relevant authorities, particularly The Office for Personal Data Protection (in Czech: Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů; http://www.uoou.cz) which apply supervision of personal data protection. This provision does not affect your right to contact with your incentive directly The Office for Personal Data Protection.
If particularly your residence, the place of work or the place of alleged infringement of personal data protection is located outside the Czech Republic in another state of European Union, you can contact relevant authorities in this member state.
- USAGE AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- Who processes your personal data?
We are the controller of the personal data in the meaning of the Regulation.
When necessary for performance a contract or to comply our obligations, we can transfer your personal data to another subject, for example to We can delegate also other processors and recipients of personal data. At your request, we will inform you about concrete processor of your data.
Your personal data will not be transferred to countries outside the European Union unless it is necessary for performance of the contract or for any other reason in accordance with the rules of Regulation.
- How we process personal data
Personal and other collected data are highly protected against any misuse. Personal data will be processed electronically in an automated manner or printed in a non-automated manner.
- THE COOKIE FILES
- What are cookies
The cookie files or so called “cookies” are text files, saved in a computer or another electronic device of every visitor of the website, which allow an analysis of a manner of using the website.
Not all cookies collect your personal data; some of them only enable correct operation of the website. You can refuse using cookies in applicable Settings of your Internet browser.
When refusing cookies, it might happen that you will not be able to fully use all the functions of the website.
- Which cookies the website uses
The website uses relational (temporary) cookies which are automatically erased after the leaving of the website. Furthermore, it uses permanent cookies, which remain in your device until they expire or you delete it.
The website uses:
- first party cookies – these cookies are assigned to the domain of our website; these are necessary cookies and performance cookies, which we use even before conclusion of the contract for the purpose of performance of the contract, on the basis of our legitimate interests or on the basis of your consent. They can be temporary or permanent.
- session cookies – allow navigation on the website and the use of basic functions, these cookies do not collect personal data, i.e. they usually do not identify you;
- analytical cookies – serve for analysis of the way of using website (the number of visits, duration of time spent on the website etc.), the data collected by these cookies are usually anonymous;
- third party cookies
- Services which operate with cookies
The website uses service of Google Analytics and, when necessary, other services provided by Google, Inc (hereinafter referred to as “Google“) and service Facebook Pixel provided by Facebook Inc. These services operate with data collected via cookies.
Service of Google Analytics is used to collect statistics about your use of the web interface. Cookies obtained by this service will expire depending on your browser settings, at most after 2 years or until they are manually deleted by yourself.
If you are interested how Google uses data collected by us and how to regulate or prohibit processing, you can find this information by clicking on the following link:
- How to set and possibly refuse the processing of cookies
Instructions on how to set up and manage the processing of cookies in your Internet browser can be found here:
Google Chrome - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
Mozilla Firefox - https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/clear-cookies-and-site-data-firefox